Here are Accessories For Your Desk that make working more cheerful such as a pretty notepad and insulated water tumbler, a flowered weekly planner and mechanical pencil. I’m also sharing how to make Trader Joe’s flowers look professional, cute personalized collar for your pet, what Howard is cooking and more!
It’s Five Faves time with Annie and Cindy.
1. Arranging Method For Trader Joe’s Flowers
- Buy three similarly colored bouquets and cut some greenery from your yard
- Add flower food to water in large vase
- Trim stems, remove bottom leaves and scraggly-looking leaves from mums
- Place greenery in vase first, then largest flowers followed by the smaller flowers
- View vase from all sides and fluff
2. Rifle Paper Company For Accessories For Your Desk
The playing cards below make a sweet stocking stuffer!
Check out their sale for darling Christmas gift ideas.
3. Howard’s Dinner Lately: Veracruz-Style White Fish
This fish dish from Mission Food is amazing! ” Fresh Pescado a la Veracruzana, or Veracruz Style Fish, features an aromatic sauce of tomatoes, garlic, olives, and capers.”
Howard says it’s easy to make. (I’d like to have it every week, Howard).
4. Comfortable Jersey Shirt Dress And Ballet Flats
This zebra pattern in the Boden Jersey Shirt Dress is already sold out but there are seven other patterns from which to choose (in petite, regular and tall). I’m wearing a petite 8.
If you want to splurge on a classic that will never go out of style…this is it! I bought these Chanel ballet flats several years ago in Paris (less expensive there) and I love them. What a good investment as they seem to go up in price every year!
But there are so many pretty ballet flats out there right now. They are comfortable but polished. I wear them with jeans, too.
5. Chief’s Stylish Personalized Collar And Leash
Just because Chief is in his 70’s in dog years, doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to look fresh! The matching collar (lots of cute patterns and sizes) and leash are from Amazon. The collar is personalized and Chief likes that he doesn’t have a metal ID tag hanging down that clanks on his dish.
If you are new here, each Sunday I share my top five favorite things along with my friends, Cindy and Annie. It’s like our weekly “catch-up” phone call. If you would like to receive this series every week, please sign up HERE.
Let’s see what Annie and Cindy’s Five Faves are this week: