After polling stylish friends and family, here is a round-up of the best gifts everyone wants!
We’ve got hot gifts for the men, women, and dogs in your life! Lots of classic, casual things that I would like to find under the tree!
Note: there are affiliate links at no extra charge to you.
- We have these plain stackable stoneware mugs (I’m drinking coffee out of one right now). It would be fun to give one to each family member with their initials to keep at our house.
- How about Ugg slippers for the whole family? Too expensive? I love these suede mocassins for $20 from Target.
- We have this wonderful cashmere throw. Feels as good as those for a lot more money.
- How about a portable fire pit to warm up outside and cook marshmallows? Almost no smoke and uses wood.
Those are the Best Gifts Everyone Wants this year…including me!
- Company Cotton Turkish Robe is luxe and spa-worthy, can be monogrammed and comes in lots of colors.
- The Aesop body soap is a favorite of mine (and it’s on our son’s list).
- Love the Brown Sugar Scrub (never goes OFF my list).
- After the candle is gone, the glass makes a cute vase.
- We gave my brother a neck massager last year that was a hit. This one can be heated and is an Oprah favorite.
- Chief feels handsome in his new flannel bandana by Foggy Doggy. There are lots of patterns from which to choose. “Each time you purchase from The Foggy Dog, we donate half a pound of food to rescue shelters across America.”
- Or my grand-dog, Dolly’s favorite colorful cotton bandanas cost less.
- This stuffing-free plush toy is fun (free shipping from Chewy.com)
- These beef training bites (sound gross) but dogs are crazy about them.
- A grain sack bed from Pottery Barn would look great inside this handmade African dog basket. Chief has the small one. It looks cool and holds up well.
Your dog will also like these: Home-made Dog Treats.
- My sister gave us this heavenly-smelling, Archive Journey Within bubble bath (Oprah likes it too).
- My friend, Mercedes gets compliments on her dark navy cashmere White and Warren Travel Wrap so much that she wants it in camel too. You can get 15% off with the new customer discount. I’m ordering the smaller (for my frame) travel scarf. So soft.
- “For The Table” book was a gift (Thanks, Patricia). Love it!
- I wear my dark brown Machete tortoiseshell Apple watch band every day. I’d love the mixed white one.
- Your loved one will be amazed at how soft these Eberjey pajamas feel. I like the cropped version since I’m shorter. ($118).
- The Ridge wallet keeps pockets streamlined and protects your personal information.
- Jack Black All Over Wash This is my brother’s favorite.
- Our son says all the guys are wearing these versatile Lululemon pants… come in different colors, too. Store your phone or passport securely in the hidden zippered back pocket.
- If your man doesn’t have a French workman’s jacket, this is the year to get him one. On sale!
- Howard loves his Allbirds!