After polling stylish friends and family, here is a round-up of the best gifts everyone wants! Some I have shown you before and now we have them in one spot for our convenience.
We’ve got hot gifts for the men, women, and dogs in your life! Lots of classic, casual things that I would like to find under the tree like chic personalized stationery, a fab outdoor pizza oven, great smelling bath soap (exfoliates and hydrates, too), a sublime neck massager, and more.
On Thursday, I won’t be posting as usual as I hope to be winning the family Scrabble tournament (after a wonderful Thanksgiving meal and a brisk walk with the dogs).
But first, I want to tell you how grateful I am for your loyalty, friendship, and kindness. You make writing CCH a pleasure that chronicles and enriches my life. Thank you so much! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Best Gifts Everyone Wants Including Your Men
There are some affiliate links at no extra charge to you. Thank you.
- Our son, Thomas loves these sharp Lacoste polos. Check the sizing. Since they run smaller, Thomas sizes up.
- I first smelled this Archipelago body soap in Napa…the whole family will love it
- This is a handsome overshirt by Everlane
- Who wouldn’t want this great outdoor oven to make pizzas with that perfect crispy yet chewy crust. Great reviews.
- Howard loves his Allbirds!
Luxe But Not Necessarily Costly Gifts For Her
- A lot of you already bought this cashmere poncho (heck! I have two)…but I loved it so much on our recent trip…on the plane and over my coat for an extra layer, I thought I should mention it again. One size fits all.
- Sephora sometimes sells out of this Tatcha face cream. My cousin, Patricia (she has gorgeous skin) first gave it to me. ($68)
- I received the “Lush Life” book as I gift (Thanks, Claire). Love it! I’ve already given it to two friends. ($35)
- Jo Malone candle in Pomegranate Noir is super popular. My friend, Debbie brought it to a White Elephant Christmas gift exchange and everyone fought over it. ($70)
- Your loved one will be amazed at how soft these Eberjey pajamas feel. I like the cropped version since I’m shorter. ($118).
Sweet Gifts For Your Furry Friend
- Colorful bandanas (Dolly’s favorite).
- Chew stick that is addictive to dogs (and may stop them from chewing up other things)
- Training treats
- Personalized collars
- A dog bed to leave out on display!
Best Gifts Everyone Wants For Spa At Home
- I have given this great quality bathrobe to family members. On special right now.
- The Aesop body soap is a favorite of mine (and it’s on our son’s list).
- Love the Brown Sugar Scrub.
- After the candle is gone, the glass makes a cute vase.
- My sister swears by these cubes that you put in the shower to create heavenly scented steam.
Gifts Everyone Likes
- Everyone likes to have their own classy, personalized stationary.
- How about matching slippers for the grandparents and kids?
- Our son, Thomas loves this hot chocolate with practically homemade marshmallows.
- You may have seen my knitted blue throw (lots of colors)…we all love how cozy it is.
- We are going to be doing some driving over the holidays and I think this neck massager would be nice to have in the car or while watching television.
Those are the Best Gifts Everyone Wants this year…including me!
Early Black Friday Sales:
The GAP 40% off.
McGee & Co. has 20% off sitewide with code GRATEFUL at checkout
Pottery Barn has Early Access Black Friday Deals that you can shop
Madewell 30% Off your purchase with code ohjoy