While searching Etsy for “Designer Fabric Pillows”
I found Liana and her gorgeous pillow covers at WoodyLiana.
AND it turns out…she lives near me!
Liana is darling and unassuming and in my book….”The Pillow Master.”
She runs a top quality, single person shop AND has a husband and two small boys.
These pillows were made for me recently…look at that hidden zipper.
The pillows covers came beautifully packaged.
In fact, Liana delivered them to me.
Which prompted my daughter to say
“Wow, Mom, you got it bad…
your dealer is delivering to your door now.”
Liana often gets decorating questions emailed to her, but prefers that her customers get professional advice. She says “A single hour of consultation with a trained professional can cost as much as a single pillow, and will be much more valuable than all the time, stress and wasted money you’d spend on experimenting.” But you could submit questions here for a follow-up post.
How to Stuff A Pillow Cover:
1. Put safety pins at either side of the zipper to reinforce it. Liana says that no matter the quality, zippers can be damaged during this process.
2. Fold the Pillow in half (makes total sense–but I didn’t know this)
(Use down and feather for all indoor pillows–more plush–of course).
Notice Liana’s cute bracelets?
3. Stuff the pillow with the front on the bottom
4. Cinch on both waists to push the feathers towards the corners.
Let’s play with her pillows at my house!
Change Your Look By
Switching A Pillow or Two
1. Pretty Aqua Combination
2. Ice Blue Combination: by adding the Chevron Lumbar and a Solid Blue Velvet
3. Introducing Splashes of Citron
And now for the $100 Give-away!
Win a $100 value towards any of Liana’s pillows
in stock at her Etsy shop. International entries are welcome, too.
Just pin your favorite photo from her shop. And/or become a follower here or on Facebookand leave a COMMENT BELOW (make sure I have your email address).
Note: If you are receiving this by email, go here to comment at the end of the post.
Embroidered Ikat – Schumacher / Martin Bullard “Raja Embroidery”
Turquoise Animal print – Lee Jofa/ Kelly Wearstler “Feline”