How is everyone doing after all the holiday fun? Staying warm and dry, I hope. Howard and I are still on the “eating clean” wagon. I’m trying my best to be creative with vegetables. See my Pinterest page. We are just doing the strict part (no carbs and wine) for another week or so. BOOOR-Ring!
Do you feel like you could use a refresh after the holiday decor is down? A new pillow splurge can do the trick! And you are in luck. I am going to give you some of my top, favorite secret and not so secret sources!!
1. Bastideaux Beautiful hand-blocked linen.
2. Danielle Oakey Shop She has unique fabrics and lots of boho chic.
3. Imprints and Indigo Global textiles are still “au curant.”
4. Ebay Pillow Store Add some character with vintage textiles.
5. Pop O’ Color Nice selection.
6. Pottery Barn Good place for solids to round out your mix.
7. McGee & Co. Very fun choices.
8. Spark Modern Fun, trendy and classic fabrics.
9. Restoration Hardware for linen and velvet solids. I like their outdoor pillows, too.
10. The Elegant Touch on Etsy Olga made the custom pillows for me in the first photo.
I bought my lumbar pillows from Imprints and Indigo.
My vintage rug pillow came from the Ebay Pillow Store.
More pretty ones from McGee and Co.
For another client’s living room, I sent the fabric (Peter Dunham Starstruck, Schumacher, and Carolina Irving) to Olga at The Elegant Touch on Etsy. She makes beautiful custom pillows (with a two to three week lead time) and has an Etsy shop, as well (tell her I sent you).
Want a great deal? I’ve seen these designer pillows on-line for $189+ each (for the double-sided version like these). These were expertly made by Liana (priceless since I can’t get her to make pillows for my clients anymore–she has gone “big time.” We are still good friends 🙂
Anyway, I have two extra 22″ square pillows for sale for $90 each (less than wholesale cost). Plus tax in Calif. and $14 for shipping in the USA. Knife-edged, serged seams, and invisible zippers.
Contact me here if interested. Final sale.
Have fun pillow shopping! I like to mix mine up and rotate them periodically (and I store them, too. That’s why they keep reappearing ).
Also, check out…