Are you enjoying the holidays? We spent Christmas with family in San Diego. As much as a white Christmas would be fun (like I see on others Instagram posts), our weather was amazing and we had some great, easy hikes to counterbalance all the festive eating and drinking.
Most of the beauty products that I am about to tell you about were used there with my sister and daughter. I hate to waste money. But these rather high-end products are truly good…and have my “mature” skin and hair feeling pampered.
2. La Prairie Luxe Eye Lift Cream and 3. La Praire Face Cream My husband, Howard bought these creams for me while on an overseas trip in a duty-free store. I knew they were expensive and I’ve been using them sparingly. They go on smoothly and soak in quickly. My skin feels nourished.
When I went to look up the link for you, I just about had a cow when I saw how expensive they are! But if you have extra cash or win the lottery, you will notice the difference. Look for gift sets for a better deal.
4. Benefit Brow Pencil and Brush My daughter, Alexandra let me try her’s (she has great eyebrows). I liked the ease of it so much! She said, “Mom just keep it.” So I did. She might be angling to use my expensive face creams when we are together 🙂
5. Saki Bomb Hair Conditioner This is from the Drybar hair salon and makes my (color treated) hair feel softer. Buy it at the salon or Sephora (with my link).
6. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Dramatically cuts drying time. My sister let me try hers out. If you have a lot of hair, like my daughter (her hair stylist uses one), you will appreciate saving time.
7. Frizz Ease Hair Serum I left mine at home, otherwise, my hair would look a bit better in the above photo! I like the way it smooths my hair.
8. SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker My sister has this and I love it! We all need hydration and this makes drinking water fun. We added citrus slices to our glasses of sparkling water. This comes with two bottles/canisters so you can always have a spare ready. Now that my husband and I are about to go on our annual January “cleanse” (adios wine, carbs, and processed sugar), this would be great to have!
Do you have any beauty products that are worth the splurge?
Wishing you a beautiful, happy and healthy 2018!
If you liked this post, you may also like: My Essential Beauty Product Recommendations