This is the Mila chair in sand linen that I spotted on sale from Pottery Barn. I can’t find it on the website now. Seems you have to grab these deals when you see them! I was glad Mary pulled the trigger as it was less expensive than recovering her old chair. She found the stone side table at Home Goods.
- Three boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in half
- 1/4 cup flour
- One half jar drained, halved artichokes (about 8 pieces)
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives
- four on the vine tomatoes, quartered
- one small lemon sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- sea salt and pepper
I flew back from San Diego on Wednesday and now I have a bad cold! Anyone else sick this time of year?