My husband loves to cook. But when it is up to me, I try to keep things simple and enjoy my guests. I like to do things ahead as much as possible. Why not invite a few friends over for a winter gathering? Or, this could be an intimate dinner for two.
- Store bought flowers are added to my existing succulent pots.
- I love my new oversized gray table runner and the price!
- The linen napkins are from a Schumacher remnant sale (you can look on Ebay for fabric). Fran from Etsy did a nice job making napkins for $3.50 each.
- The charcoal glasses are on sale right now (in store only) at World Market.
Your guests will appreciate the aroma when they enter your home and you can have a cocktail with them while it finishes cooking.
- Store Bought Lemon Sorbet with a Spritz of Meyer Lemon (and lemon slice garnish)
- Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Lacey Almond Cookies