Here are some simple Spring Decor Ideas to make you smile and bring life into your space such as a fragrant and long-lasting centerpiece for your dining table and a living room mini-refresh. And you don’t have to spend a lot of money on your own home!
I am joining some top bloggers for their best inspiration for Spring interiors, too. Be sure to follow their links at the end of the post!
If you are new here, welcome! You can see more of our new home in Florida here.
Simplify Your Coffee Table
About once every three or four months, I take everything off our coffee table and do a fresh arrangement! Here you can see I used elements of threes and added hydrangeas blooms in a tall vase.
I also edited the mantel a bit.
Rotate Your Throw Pillows
It’s a minor change, but I took out the terracotta-colored pillow covers on the sofas and just used some that I had in blue.
The blue was inspired by our newly completed plunge pool that you can see from this room.
Note: there are some affiliate links for your convenience at no extra charge to you.
Create A Fragrant DIY Centerpiece With Spring Flowers In A Planter
A recent trip to Trader Joe’s inspired this Simple Spring Decor Centerpiece with fresh flowers. I picked up hyacinth pots and two small pots of mint (which really smell great on the table).
Put the pots in a container such as a tureen or a basket. Trim the mint a bit, and cover the base with moss.
Here is the centerpiece several days later after a dinner party. Spring colors can be more saturated and not just pastels.
Candle With Fresh Scent For A Simple Spring Decor Idea
This Mersea Voyager boxed candle was given to me as an elegant gift and would make an excellent Mother’s Day present. Scent: pepper | citrus | moss
Here it is in our entryway to welcome guests. (The leaf motif wallpaper is by Schumacher).
“Translucent white glassware creates a glow when the candle is lit and can be re-purposed as a votive holder.”
And those are my Simple Spring Home Decor Ideas. Anything you’d like to add to them that you are doing? Please reply in the comments.
Shop The Post:
Now let’s see my friends’ home decor ideas!
Blogger’s Best Spring Decorating Ideas
- The Best Artificial Flowers for Spring | My Sweet Savannah
- 10 Ways to Update Your House for Spring | Twelve on Main
- Easy Spring Decorating! | Zevy Joy
- Simple Spring Decor To Make You Smile | Classic Casual Home
- Easy DIY Placemats | Happy Happy Nester
- Colorful Throw Pillows for Spring Decorating | My 100 Year Old Home
- Spring Ivy Topiary DIY | Craftberry Bush
- How to Easily Decorate a Mantel for Spring | Robyns French Nest
- Creative Ways to Decorate With Tree Branches | Most Lovely Things
- Spring Decorating Ideas for the Kitchen | Eleanor Rose Home
- DIY Clay Succulent Scallop Pots | Tatertots and Jello
- Easy Floral Spring Door Basket DIY | Inspiration for Moms