Recently, while downloading books for our trip on my Kindle, I found seven brand new interior design books for my wish list! Here they are…
1. “Down To Earth: Laid-back Interiors For Modern Living” by Lauren Liess
Lauren has such a collected, organic look. Makes me want to get to a flea market or estate sale.
2. “The Well Adorned Home: Making Luxury Livable” by Cathy Kincaid
Loving the fresh, elegant, traditional approach. I’m a sucker for nice fabrics.
A resource as it is a visual history of Architectural Digest, published for the magazine’s 100th anniversary.
4. “Near and Far” by Lisa Fine
I love Lisa Fine Textiles…the Indian block prints.
His style is sophisticated but approachable.
6. “No Place Like Home” by Madeline Stuart
I sent the hint out that I wanted this book for my birthday after seeing Madeline at a lecture…no luck though.
7. “Travel Home” by Caitlin Flemming and Julie Goeble
This takes us through 20 homes of designers influenced by their international adventures abroad…which feels like a lot of fun to me! Especially as we head off for some travel this weekend.
Those are my Seven New Interior Design Books on my wish list… I think I will buy one a month until I have them all!
Thanks so much for being here!