Here are all my “tried and true” favorite products from department and drug stores. My “mature” face needs some attention in the morning. But being super lazy when it comes to putting on make-up, my routine needs to be fast (like five minutes fast) and effective. Here’s what I’ve pared it down to for a regular day:
1. Renergie Lifting Cream This is expensive but worth it. Day time (with sunscreen) and night time lotions. Use sparingly. I got this combo for Christmas and I am just now more than half way through the jars.
1. Facial Exfoliant This is a gentle exfoliant that makes my skin noticeably healthier looking. I use it while the conditioner is on my hair in the shower.
2. Boy, I miss these when I run out. They work well and saves getting mascara/makeup on your towels. Make-up wipes.
3. Teeth Whitening Strips Why not?
4. Gold Bond If your feet or hands are super dry…try this. My husband likes it, too.