1. My new desk calendar from Paper Source is on sale right now. I put the current month on my desk and the other colorful months pinned up on the bulletin to see the year at a glance…
2. We went to Cirque du Soleil Luzia here in San Francisco the other night. It’s amazing what these performers can do (the acrobats below didn’t have cables on and it was a little scary to watch!).
We put together this combo for a client who loves blue…
4. And I really like Pottery Barn’s new bakeware made in Portugal.
5. We bought this heavy wicker tray at Pottery Barn to update my client’s coffee table. It’s in the stores, but I haven’t seen it online yet.
6. This wine bucket is a great gift as it can be used for chilling wine or as a pretty planter on your dining table filled with ferns, ivy or hydrangea plants.
7. We have been trying to eat healthier and I just made this delicious Spaghetti Squash Puttanesca. With all the flavors you hardly miss the carbs and it can be made on a single baking sheet pan (less clean-up).