Bonjour from Paris!
If you follow me on Instagram, you know what I am up to!
Please ignore my “Franglish” on Howard’s menu (he did the cooking).
1. I made the menu for free using Canva…and emailed it to our guests in advance.
2. I also made the Lemon Tart and added lemon zest to the custard and garnished with raspberries.
3. The fun dotted napkins are from Minted.com.
3. An assortment of small French products were purchased at World Market and wrapped as party favors. You don’t need to go all the way to France!
The Eiffel Tower ribbon is from World Market, too.
5. These black and white straws are placed in a water glass through a thin lemon slice.
Leave a Reply