So, here is what I did to freshen up…
- washed the sofa slipcovers (you could try spot cleaning or professional cleaning if you have upholstery). It’s a big job but so rewarding afterwards.
- Cleaned the pillow covers. And refreshed the inserts with this method.
- Used a dark brown tinted Briwax furniture wax on our tired, sun damaged, and Chief-chewed coffee table. I almost felt like getting rid of the coffee table, but now I love it again.
- Switched up the coffee table styling (removed a big tray, added books, small marble tray from HomeGoods, etc) since I was feeling inspired with a polished up coffee table! Easy.
- New flowers from Trader Joes…they are stepping it up!