It may (probably) be my age talking but I think it’s important to have happy feet! I don’t want to be thinking “my feet hurt” or “I just need to break these shoes in.” Oh, Hell no! Plus, there are lots of hills where I live in San Francisco and when we go on vacation, a lot of walking is involved and many times on cobblestones. So, here are my recommended comfortable, stylish Spring Summer Shoes.
I purchased these booties at Nordstrom Rack and they are even cheaper now! I wore them walking all over San Francisco and Alcatraz Island and my feet were fine. They might sell out (good price–less than what I bought mine for). I might put some gel soles in just for extra comfort.
Block Heeled Sandals
I took this selfie to show my daughter my new sandals (ever need validation?). You can see the box is still on the bed. I’m definitely keeping them. I need a little height with skirts and the block heel makes them easy to wear.
My white leather sneakers from Nordstrom Rack get worn at least once a week!
Check out all these:
Comfortable, Stylish Spring Summer Shoes
- Booties at Nordstrom Rack I like how the leather is perforated for Spring.
- Blush stitchlite sneaker Super lightweight and comfortable. I tried them on and am thinking about them. They would be great for our summer vacation.
- Ebony and white Vans I have these in white and love them…these would hide dirt. They are new.
- Black espadrilles I have some similar from last year (no longer available) that look cute with dresses and summer jeans.
- Frye leather slip-on Trying to justify these…so darn cute. I saw them in the store. My Frye boots have lasted for years.
- Slim Flip Flops that go with everything. I have a few Havaianas in different colors. I keep this pair at my mom’s house in San Diego.
- Block-heeled sandals. Just got a pedicure for these.
- Black flat sandals I love that these have a strap in back. I want these to freshen up my summer sandals.
- Low cut bootie with a little higher heel but still comfortable. You know I love these well-made booties.
More Shoe Inspiration From Fashionable Cindy
My friend, Cindy Hattersley and I were talking about over 50 fashion (or over 60? I’m in denial either way). She suggested doing a fashion post together. Since I had just bought the new sandals, I said: “what about Spring shoes?” That’s usually what sparks post inspiration (something personal going on).
Anyway, you better head on over to her blog, Rough Luxe for her shoe recommendations. I always want to buy whatever she’s wearing. (She even let me borrow that cute necklace that she has on).