Here are great, less expensive gifts that practically everyone could use, especially ones who like to entertain.
My friend told me how her husband experiments every weekend with his Crate and Barrel Brie cheese baker (only $19.95)…making different renditions for appetizers.
I made one like the above with herbed sea salt and truffle oil… but just in a regular ramekin. It would be more fun with the baker.
I bet my friend’s husband might like this Wine Bite Cookbook.
Here are more fun things that are $25 or less… I’m looking out for your wallet! Great for Hostess gifts, too.
1. Chip and dip I like that the bowls can be used separately.
2. Black and Gold Enameled Tray Pretty to hold Champagne glasses or whatever.
3. Bottle stopper Cool stone.
4. personalized paper napkins Elegant and thoughtful.
5. Pedestal Nice simplicity for appetizers or dessert.
6. Salt and pepper bowls Charming out on the counter for a “pinch.”
7. Brie baker ‘Nough said 🙂
9. Black Truffle Oil Nice for the chef in your family.
10. Wooden Serving Board Always useful for appetizer platters.
12. Salad Hands We love ours.
13. Measuring cups Can use as prep bowls, too.
14. cloth cocktail napkins Elevates a little party.
15. Agate Bottle Opener Chic on bar.
16. Apron Uni-sex and cute.
17. Bottle stopper
18. Turkish dish towels Makes a statement hanging on the oven handle. Great sale price.
20. Four Pilsner Glasses You need these if you like beer and don’t have any!
If I am not back before Thanksgiving, I wish you and your family a peaceful, loving holiday. I am thankful you choose to stop by CCH. God bless you!