These Mini Rosemary Christmas Trees are fragrant and can last through the holidays. I’ll show you how to make them along with other fun things like a delicious Mediterranean fish dish with olives and tomatoes,
It’s Five Faves time with Annie and Cindy!
1. Fragrant Mini Rosemary Christmas Trees
Here is what you will need:
- rosemary herb bush in small pots either from your grocery store or ordered from Amazon (like I did)
- green floral wire Wrap and twist to form a cone shape.
- twigs (optional) Stick in for a more organic look.
- terracotta pots (scalloped from Pottery Barn) or less expensive from hardware stores like Home Depot. I plan to use my pots for a long time so I made the investment. But these would also make great party gifts.
- super moss I use this on all my houseplants to cover the dirt. Tuck around the base of the plant and into the saucer.
- bamboo skewer (we already had these in the kitchen drawer). You can get them at the grocery store, too.
- ribbon. Your choice. Mine is from Ballard Design. On sale. Securely tie the ribbon around the back of the pot and in a knot around the skewer. Then form a bow and snip off the part of the skewer that shows.
And speaking of natural Christmas decor, did you see….
2. Annie’s “In Her Nature” Article in BH&G
I was searching everywhere for the December issue of Better Homes and Gardens to read the article about Annie from Most Lovely Things. It must be sold out (Dolly Parton is on the cover and it’s beautiful).
Here is a little preview…
“Annie gathers other essentials like bunches of baby’s breath, eucalyptus, and cinnamon sticks during grocery store runs. She stocks her craft closet year-round with baker’s twine, spray paint, and kraft paper so everything she might need is on hand by her crafting kick-off the day after Thanksgiving.”
Annie is such a good friend to me. I’m so proud of her!
3. Mediterranean Baked White Fish with Tomatoes and Olives
Mercedes made this tasty Mediterranean Baked White Fish with Tomatoes and Olives for dinner at her house recently. We loved it!
We are lucky to have a lemon tree in the backyard, so I made the Lemon Blueberry Tart for dessert from this post: Blueberry Lemon Tart and Simple Table Setting Tips. The leftover custard from the tart was baked in a ramekin…so it’s gluten-free.
4. Archive’s Elegant Soaps And Lotions (Oprah’s Fave)
Talk about a nice housewarming present from my sister! She is here visiting.
Nice to have a luxuriant bath with the bubble bath and then layer on the lotion. Howard likes the shower gel too.
You may also like My Must-Have Beauty Products, Well-Priced Luxe Cashmere Throws.
5. Herbed Sea Salt For Stocking Stuffers
Shop the post:
If you are new here, each Sunday I share my top five favorite things along with my friends, Cindy and Annie. It’s like our weekly “catch-up” phone call. If you would like to receive this series every week, please sign up HERE.
Let’s see what Annie and Cindy’s Five Faves are this week: