Periodically, I’m going to do a quick FYI post about about things I’m loving at the moment (no firm schedule as then it might not be fun #work). Just little things that make me happy and I hope will make you also.
1. These guys are talented…here’s fun video by Studio McGee…
2. This was a gift that I received a couple years ago… you can order pressed powder refills, too (I just did). It takes up very little space in your purse and I feel glamorous every time I pull it out. Great gift.
3. In a cooking rut? Subscribe to this newsletter for creative recipe ideas each week.
4. Since I haven’t been driving with the broken ankle…I finally sprang for Amazon Prime. I was out of Nespresso coffee pods and they delivered them the same day I ordered them! (free delivery). Amazing! And they have video streaming and photo storage and other things that I haven’t figured out yet.
5. Two toned eye-brow pencils for a more natural look for blondes (sort of “natural” 🙂 like me
6. Cindy Hattersley and I are in L.A. for work (and fun).
Cindy has an effortlessly chic style that I admire every time I see her. Recently, she wrote about it here.
This cloud tunic will be longer on me since I’m short, but I could wear it with leggings and flat boots (good for travel).
7. You cannot imagine how much I appreciate someone opening the door for me while I’m on crutches. Random Acts of Kindness.
Have a wonderful weekend.