February 14th is just around the corner. I’ve got inexpensive personal Valentine’s gifts to show you care. For a little more money than a nice card, you can give your Valentine a pretty wooden frame with your photo together. I also had fun decorating the gift tags with watercolors.
I’m joining Annie and Cindy and some talented ladies for Valentine Inspiration today. I can’t wait to see what they have for us. I’m also showing you our unusual Valentine’s table set for an intimate dinner.
Inexpensive Personal Valentine’s Gifts
Here’s What You Need:
For Watercolored Gift Tags:
- $13 watercolor paint set from Amazon
- gift tags also from Amazon (or cut out your own from the card stock in the watercolor set)
- painter’s tape is optional to form heart outlines
For the photo framed gift:
- Wooden Carved $6 frame from Target
- Order 4 x 6″ photo reprints from a drugstore like CVS (same-day pickup)
- Heart tissue paper from Target and twine from Amazon for wrapping
Just assemble as above and that’s all there is to your Inexpensive Personal Valentine’s Gifts!
You may also like: A Little Valentine Gift Your Friends Will Love!
Blue, Green, And Gold Intimate Valentine’s Table Setting
Usually, restaurants are crowded on Valentine’s Day so why not create an intimate setting at home? I went with a color scheme that is not the traditional pink or red. The cutout hearts nod to Valentine’s Day.
For this table setting, I used:
- washed wicker placemats These get a lot of use!
- my collection of glass vases and crystal candlesticks (you may already have these)
- three bouquets of grocery store flowers (I took my color cue from the striped napkins)
- blue and green hand-carved candles from Anthropologie (I love how these are dripless…really nice)
- striped linen napkins
- white dishes (several years old) bought in Mexico
- stemless wine glasses are my favorite
- little paper hearts cut from leftover sparkly wrapping paper similar
Cut heart shapes in different sizes from wrapping paper scraps.
Write names on some of the hearts for place tags.
Happy Valentines Day. On Sunday, I’m showing what’s on the dinner menu.
Shop the Post
Now let’s get these ladies’ ideas!