Hello and welcome to the last installment of the High Point Market Spring 2018 Trends spotted on the Design Bloggers Tour. I’m still enjoying all of my photos from the trip and finding ways to incorporate new things into projects.
Here are three more trends/styles that feel fresh.
- Attention to the Chair Back
- Accent on Metal
- Pretty Beds
Often chairs are seen from the back first (especially dining and barstools). Adding interest to the chair back was prevalent at High Point Market.
There continues to be metal added to the mix… often iron and different brass finishes.
- Heritage Home Group This metal and wood dish cabinet is by Ellen Degeneres for Thomasville Furniture
- Bernhardt Furniture Comfortable!
- and 4. Adriana Hoyos The stately metal detail here is also another chair back example. Notice the brass cutout pattern on the backs of the bookcases. These could be used against the wall or even as a room divider. 5. Bungalow 5 Love the base.
I like the metal finishes on these Mitzi sconces by Littman Brands…
And lastly, it was fun to see some lovely bed frames.
- Heritage Home Group The painted finish on this bed by Drexel is beautiful 2. 3. 4. Are all by Universal Furniture And see the night light on the floor? It turns on and off with a tap.
We saw a few large-scale upholstered beds like this one from Rowe Furniture.
To recap other High Point Market Spring 2018 Trends from previous posts:
- Color for Spring Summer 2018
- Stylish Little Drink Tables
- Soft Rugs That Help the Environment
- Creative With Cowhide
- Dark Stained Wood is Back
- Performance Fabrics Rule
- Unique Coffee Table/Ottomans
That’s it for now. Thank you, Adam, Luba, and Beverly from Esteem Media and Ashley from HPM Authority for an exhilarating design bloggers tour!
This post was sponsored by High Point Market. All the opinions and words are my own.