We’re in the pink!
Our tiny but special guest room at the beach…
Trés avante garde as this was done before the announcement of, you know…
“Honeysuckle Pink” mixes well with peach, rust and warm brown.
A little bench was added and deep storage was built into the small room.
I feel shy about this but these talented women,
Ashly at Moon Walk,
Teresa at Splendid Sass
and Kristy and Beth at Design Chic
gave me a nice pat on the back with the
Thank you so much, Ashly, Teresa, Kristy and Beth.
The rules to accept this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
So, about me (in stream of conscientiousness order):
1. I rarely forward chain letters, but this is sweet spirited.
2. I have happily called it “home” in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Orlando,
Paris, Fort Lauderdale, Mammoth Lakes and Newport Beach.
3. My sense of direction is BAD. Can you imagine how often I was lost
first living in these places before GPS?
4. I’ve been married for 25 years to a handsome guy who always has fabulous jobs with
perks for me like season passes for snow skiing.
5. I feel way taller than I am, even in flats (5′ 1″).
6. I have the smartest, cutest daughter and the funniest, athletic son.
7. I always light the candles for dinner and my cup is half full. No wait, it’s full… it’s spilling over!
My new-to-me, wonderful blog discoveries are:
(Some of you great bloggers were already recognized and perhaps some below already have been, too):