- artful pages from old books
- ethnic items, like African beads (I still love them although I first purchased them at a NYC flea market almost 10 years ago), textiles (including ready-made pillows), carvings
- cool glassware and vases
- inexpensive oil paintings
- picture frames
- geodes or petrified wood objects
- old enamel clock faces
- old bottles
- vintage rugs
- and whatever fun thing catches my eye
Recently, I went to the Alameda Antiques Fair (held the first Sunday of the month).
Here is the African indigo throw again, that I bought for $35.